We got out the ol' jumperoo for little miss Maren the other day. It looks like jumping - or even just standing there - is quite exhausting for the little one.
Hudson keeps us laughing around here. It seems like every day he is talking more and more. When we talk about Daddy during the day, I ask where Daddy is. "Work." When I ask what he's doing at work, he used to say, "Money." Now he says, "Fire Truck." He thinks his daddy drives a fire truck! Sorry, Hudson, Daddy isn't saving peoples' lives, he's saving peoples' digestive tracks by making the yogurt! Just as noble.
When we ask Hudson if he wants something, he says, "ya, yes, sure, sure," all while nodding his head. I guess he wants to make sure we understand him!
Check out Hudson's new trick.
3 comments:
P-RECIOUS! The first several times that I put Cassie in the jumperoo, she fell asleep! TOO CUTE! I love Hud's "trick." He's getting brave! :)
Maren just looks like you sister. I can't believe how much. Can't wait for you all to get here.
We need an update!!! We need an update!!!
Post a Comment